These Terms and Conditions govern any transaction between www.drromia.com and our customer. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Company and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they apply to your use of or access to our website. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these terms, then please refrain from using our website.
All health and beauty information on the website is provided solely for general consumer understanding and education. It is subject to change without notice. Access and use of this website is completely voluntary and is the sole risk of the user. Because this site, and all content comprising the site is for educational purposes only, there is nothing on the site that should be used as a substitute for medical advice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which drromia.com and its directors and employees shall not be liable. This includes advice about beauty, nail and skin care and/or any issues related to beauty and skin care. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We strongly advise you to always seek the advice of a beauty technician or general health care professional and/or provider with any questions about beauty, nail and skin care or any medical condition. If you believe you have a beauty, nail and skin care problem or condition, contact a qualified person such as a beauty technician or general health care professional immediately.
Links to documents or websites outside of the website are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the staff or management of www.drromia.com. Links to such documents do not in any way suggest the websites’ endorsement of any product or service specified therein.
- WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is owned and operated by Dr Romia Cosmeceuticals. Our company information is at the end of this document. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the legal age of 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you agree that you will not in connection with our website:
- Breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct or infringe any intellectual property or other rights of others.
- Solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- Publish or send any information (including links or references to other content), or otherwise behave in a manner, which is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, offensive, vulgar, racist, hateful, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually suggestive, promoting of self-harm, misleading, abusive or deceptive.
- Post any content that may Infringe or violate on any intellectual property rights or other rights involving phishing or scamming or otherwise reasonably considered to be inappropriate.
- Collect or track, publish or send any personal information which involves revealing any personal data of another person (i.e. information enabling someone to be identified or contacted) unless that person is 18 years or over and you have obtained that person’s explicit written consent or you are the parent/guardian of such person.
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code or malware of a destructive nature that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- Do anything which may negatively affect other users’ enjoyment of our website such as harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use our website to provide a similar service to third parties or otherwise with a view to competing with us.
- Sell access to our website or sell advertising, sponsorship or promotions on or in connection with content except where explicitly authorized by us.
- Use our website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes.
- Do anything which may have the effect of disrupting our website including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings.
- Submit false or misleading information.
- Gain unauthorized access to any part of our website or equipment used to provide our website.
- Use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
- Interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and appropriate legal action, if applicable.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
In addition to the terms of the use of the website, you must follow the terms of purchase as stated below:
- The products that you are purchasing are for your personal use
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- All customers who order products must have been seen by a beauty technician and had the product recommended to them.
- Customers who place an order for products give permission to contact their beauty therapist and request information relating to their order.
- All customers have not been advised by a doctor to not use the products ordered.
- By completing the online order form you agree to accept shipment for the selected product, and agree to pay by the method indicated on your order form.
- You agree to provide purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- You agree to update your account with the current, complete and accurate information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your purchase and contact you as needed.
- You must pay for the products by credit, debit card or easy paisa account at the time of the order, at which time you will be notified of the current price. Cash on Delivery is also available.
- By completing the online order form you agree and accept that you are the person responsible for the credit card and accept responsibility for all charges made on our site by your card.
- We reserve the right not to supply product if we feel that the selected products are not in accordance with the specifications provided by your beauty technician, or may put you at some risk.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which You use is Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods. We reserve the right to obtain validation of Your credit or debit card details from Your card issuer before providing You with any goods
We are entitled to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Please note that all products available on Our Website are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders which in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors which is in the violation of our Terms.
If Your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means after confirmation to the e-mail address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled by the date set out in the confirmation. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. To cancel Your order after it has been dispatched to You, you will need to follow the Returns Policy u0026amp; Procedure.
Details of the prices for the products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through our website. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of Your order. The price of any product may exclude delivery charges.
We cannot guarantee that any general information that we may make available on our website is accurate or up to date. You rely on it at your own risk. By using this website, you acknowledge that any information published or sent on or via our service by other users is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and we are not responsible for it.
We reserve the right without notice or refund to suspend, alter, remove or delete content or to disclose to the relevant authorities or to a complainant any content or behavior if it is the subject of complaint or where we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we are not responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. We are entitled, without notice and without liability, to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and to make changes to our website.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
You must ensure that the Personal Information You provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain Your correct name, address and other requested details. You permit us to use your content both on our own website and also, for marketing purposes, on other channels including different websites, social media and emails.
When you register as a customer with www.drromia.com you are solely responsible in all respects responsible for safeguarding your own password. You must not authorize or permit any other person to use your account. If we permit you to create an account on our website, this is for your personal use only and is non-transferable. You must take reasonable care to protect and keep confidential your password and other account or identity information. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please notify drromia.com immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized disclosure or use of a password.
Any information You provide to us during any registration or ordering process authorizes us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies You, including but not limited to Your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Our Website by Us or our sub-contractors.
If You obtain or choose to buy products through Our Website, then We may collect information about Your buying behavior and if You send Us personal correspondence such as e-mails or letters then We may collect this information into a file specific to You. All such information collected by Us shall be referred to in these Terms as “Personal Information”. By agreeing with our terms of service you understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Site belong to the Company, and/or third parties. Your use of Our Website and its contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in Our Website and its contents. All trademarks, logos, content (including our website’s structure and layout), graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property or that of our other group companies, partners or other users.
Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or license to use any trademark, design right, or copyright owned or controlled by the Company, or any other third party, except as expressly provided in these Terms. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for Your own personal use.
For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made. You must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
If you post any visual, written, audio, or digital content to the Site, you agree that you own such content and are not infringing on the intellectual property rights of any third parties. By submitting information, text, photos, graphics or other content to Us via Our Website, you grant us a right to use such materials at Our own discretion including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from Our Website.
Any use other than that permitted above may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorization.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES / ADVERTISING / SERVICES
We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you and/or include third party advertising on our site and/or use third party-provided services on our site for the goods and services including in connection with co-promotions, sponsorships and other similar partnership arrangements.
We do not recommend or endorse, or represent nor are we legally responsible for the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any of those third party sites’ advertised products or services. Your use of such third party sites or advertised goods or services offered by those sites are at your own risk. Each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices associated with linked websites. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other products, or services of third-parties. Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on these websites (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers.
Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents. You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are potentially liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself. Neither you nor www.drromia.com will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or our respective reasonable control.
In no case shall The Company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind. This may include without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, even if they be based in contract from, arising from your use of the Service or any products procured using the Service, or any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents.
- Such loss or damage was not foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract).
- Such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- Such loss or damage relates to a business.
In addition to the above stated conditions for liabilities, you must understand and agree to the following:
- We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of Our Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website.
- We do not accept liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Website.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from Our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on these websites. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy Your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- You are responsible for ensuring that Your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use Our Website and is compatible with Our Website
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
Unless otherwise stated, text on our website is presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions by posting the revised version on our website at any time. Please check our website from time to time. You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our website following the effective date shown. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Our Website or the content or available through it, including Your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these Terms. Any new features or tools which are added to the Site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
All notices shall be given to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.